THE "WHITE DETAIL"
The ultimate car care package! Combining a Major Paint Correction Detail with all available bolt-ons: wheels off detailing, engine bay, interior and leather treatments with fabric hood protection (where applicable) followed by our ceramic quartz coatings for maximum durability.
Although a Major Paint Correction detail will transform the overall appearance of your car, there are still areas left untouched. A ‘White Detail’ is the definitive car care solution for anyone with a burning passion for their pride and joy.
50+ hours will be spent meticulously prepping, polishing, perfecting and protecting your vehicle throughout.
Before taking on a “White Detail”, it is important that a vehicle is put through a thorough examination process to help highlight areas of importance and any anomalies that may be found on the way.
- Alloy wheels removed, deep cleansed inside and out and later sealed with a quartz coating
- Wheel arches flushed, door shuts cleaned, engine bay degreased
- Extensive wash process using the two bucket system and pH neutral shampoo/foam
- Tar deposits and iron rich/metallic contaminants chemically treated
- Remaining surface contaminants removed with a claybar; leaving a slick, glass-like finish
- Vehicle blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips
- Delicate areas, washer jets, badges and trim taped-up or removed to aid machine polishing stage
- A 3-4 stage machine correction to remove 95% of the paint defects
- Vehicle re-washed to remove dust created from heavy polishing stage
- Blown dry to free trapped water and eliminate drips
- Further machine polished to burnish and refine the paint to a mirror-like, high gloss finish
- Paintwork thoroughly wiped over with alcohol to remove residues and oils leaving a slick, clean base
- Paintwork protected with Certified Only Ceramic Paint Protection
- Exterior trim dressed with permanent trim restorer leaving ‘as new’ condition
- Windscreen machine polished with Cerium Oxide to remove wiper haze and to prep for glass coating
- Glass cleaned throughout and exterior rain repellent coating applied
- Britework, badges and grilles polished by hand and protected
- Tyres dressed with long life tyre gel
- Interior vacuumed and litter removed
- Interior fascia’s cleaned throughout inc. luggage area and spare wheel well
- Leather given a deep clean with water-based cleaners and protected with Leather Guard
- Upholstery, floor mats and carpets wet vacuumed to remove any soiling and stains before being water proofed
- Final inspection, ‘toothpickery’ and a wipedown with inorganic spray sealant
Time Taken: 5+ Days
*The Small Print:
- *Prices shown are “prices from £…” The quote may vary depending on vehicles’ size/condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc