Designed for vehicle's that don't require full paint correction; a single stage machine polish given to bring the gloss and shine back to the paintwork without breaking the bank.
Light wash marring and surface scratches will deprive a vehicle’s appearance and present a dull, hazy lifeless finish.
Using mild abrasives and a foam finishing pad, the Paint Enhancement Detail aims to remove the bulk of the swirling and present a much glossier, sharper and truer colour without spending 3-4 days chasing perfection. A great package for those new to Detailing and those working around a budget.
- Alloy wheels cleaned; front facing, behind-spokes and inner-rim
- Wheel arches flushed, door shuts cleaned
- Extensive wash process using the two bucket system and pH neutral shampoo/foam
- Tar deposits and iron rich/metallic contaminants chemically treated
- Remaining surface contaminants removed with a claybar; leaving a slick, glass-like finish
- Vehicle rinsed and dried with plush, ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips
- A mild finishing polish used via machine to remove surface defects and lightly burnish the paintwork giving ultra-slick reflections and gloss
- Single layer of synthetic paint sealant and/or carnauba wax applied (multi layers available at cost)
- Trim/britework/tyres dressed and protected as necessary including tailpipes
- Glass cleaned throughout
Time Taken: 1 - 1.5 days
*The Small Print:
- *Prices shown are “prices from £…” The quote will vary depending on vehicles’ size/condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc
Recommended Protection Upgrades
- Ceramic paint protection - £220+
- Upgraded premium certified only ceramic paint protection - £300+
- Wheel protection - £50 (ON CAR) / £150 (OFF CAR)
- Window rain repellent - £50